AleX Higgins Academy provides interactive workshops and webinars for young people, adults, students & vulnerable/disadvantaged communities.
We also provide these services for parents, guardians, carers and professionals that work with these individuals or groups.
AleX Higgins Academy interactive workshops, and webinars on the following areas:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Physical Health and Exercise
- Safeguarding (Children, Adolescents and Adults)
- Supporting disadvantaged Children, Adolescents and Adults
- Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE) (e.g., County Lines/Grooming/Coercion)
- Consequential thinking
- Empowering BAME individuals in the workplace
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE’s)
- Managing Social Relationships
- Managing Emotions
- Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Children, adolescents, adults and students (Under 18’s will need consent from a parent, guardian or carer)
- Parents, guardians, or carers
- Youth organisations or charities.
- Members of Child or Adult social care.
- Youth Offending Service (YOS), Probation Service and other criminal
- Education staff (including Safeguarding and Wellbeing staff).
- Organisational referrals (e.g., Work Managers and HR).
- Coaches, instructors and other members of a sport organisation.